Sunday, August 8, 2010

New clothes today.

So I got a Krissy doll a while back in a bag of doll clothes. She came with only one outfit that well lets just say it didn't look right because it didn't have a diaper. So today I made her a few things, a bonnet and a diaper. It is my goal however to make three diapers (not including the one I already made,) booties  four dresses or pants or jammies or what have you, three bonnets, two blankets and a diaper bag. If I could also make one of these strollers for her from this site:
http://blog.jugglingfrogs.com/2007/08/doll-house-sized-stroller-tutorial.html
I'd enjoy that too.











I also made one of my Kellys a new dress, I'm stocking up on Kelly clothes so the next one that comes naked can be dressed right away. So far I made a sweater of my own design (two posts down, its the red one) and this jumper:










Please tell me what you all think. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment